This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 1st, 2006 at 4:16 pm and is filed under Text effects tutorials. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
1. Create new file [Ctrl+N] with white background, write ‘StudyPhotoshop.com’ with black text colour [T]
2. Choose Layer –> Duplicate layer…
3. Choose Edit –> Transform –> Flip Vertical
4. Choose Edit –> Transform –> Skew
5. Choose Layer –> Layer Style –> Gradient Overlay… and make some adjustments.
6. Here’s the result