This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 7th, 2006 at 6:19 pm and is filed under Web Graphics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.
2. Duplicate the line (alt+shift+mouse move) in compliance with amount of menu items. Extreme lines adjoin to the edges of the template.
3. Link the layers and choose an instrument (”distribute horizontal centers”).
4. Create a folder, then make a selection between two lines and cover (G) it with the desired color.
5. Remove the selection (crtl+D), choose an instrument “text” (T), write the name of a menu in a necessary font and size.
6. Create a new layer and cover it with a white gradient.
7. Choose “overlay” in properties of the layer.
8. Copy the folder with our button.
9. Delete auxiliary lines.